Register as a YIP Club Member and be the first to know what's going on at Y!
YIP Club Members get awesome perks, like:
• Advance notice on special concerts and events (Be the first to know!).
• Special offers and discounts that are for YIP Club Members only .
• Opportunities to register to win great prizes!
• Best of all, it's FREE and confidential. We'll never share your information with anyone without your permission.
• Recieve the Y 95-7 FM Newsletter every two weeks so you are not missing out on any entertainment news, gossip, local events, concerts, contest, iHeartMedia Ultimate contest & events, and special offers that you can only get here!
You have nothing to lose and prizes to win, so click below to sign up for YIP Club and register to receive your YIP Club Newsletter and special offer E-blasts right now!
YIP Club FAQ's
How can I update my profile?
If your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number has changed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to update your YIP Club profile. Also, you can click here and enter your current/previous email address and we'll send you a link to update your profile.
What are presale passwords?
Presale passwords are different each time and will be sent to YIP Club Members via e-mail a few days before the presale begins.
Does a presale mean I get better seats?
Purchasing tickets before the public on-sale does not guarantee better seating - only the opportunity to purchase tickets before a possible sell-out.
I'm an AOL user. Why am I not getting The Fox VIP Club e-mails or newsletters?
AOL maintains a list of e-mail marketers that conform to its standards. We are on this list, and are doing everything possible to reach AOL users. However, as AOL continues to update its spam-blocking procedures, many of our messages still do not get through. If you have given us an AOL e-mail address and are not receiving your VIP messages, we suggest:
Asking AOL to add our send address, email@example.com, to your 'safe list'.
Adjusting your default AOL spam settings
Use an alternate, non-AOL e-mail address for your membership
I'm using my work e-mail address, why am I not getting YIP Club e-mails or newsletters?
Many companies block mass e-mail messages to protect their employees from spam. Unfortunately, since we send our YIP Club updates to thousands of members simultaneously, our messages qualify as 'mass e-mails.' You can ask your IT department to add our send address, firstname.lastname@example.org , to your safe list, or provide an alternate, non-corporate, e-mail address.
Still have questions? Let us know!